Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
We provide comprehensive legal advisory in negotiating business deals, drafting related contracts with Czech and international business partners, including spotting potential risks and suggesting how to minimize them.
- pre-contractual advisory service (negotiating conditions of the transaction, verifying the origin of the goods and even vetting the contractual partners)
- assistance in negotiating the conditions of the commercial agreements and their preparation and revision (contracts with suppliers, sub-suppliers, distributors, customers, and service contracts)
- ensuring commercial obligations (pledge agreements, guarantees, contractual penalties, bank guarantees)
- agreements with banks (loans and credit, bank guarantees, letters of credit, documentary payments)
- representation in commercial contract disputes
- debt collection
Contact: JUDr. Pavel Kolesár, Ph.D.