Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
CEAG provides commercial and corporate legal advice to Czech and international clients. We assist clients in various matters from choosing the type of legal form, incorporation, setting up te business presence to complex domestic and cross-border transactions. Our services include:
- establishing new companies
- commercial register and trade licensing procedures
- general meetings and other corporate meetings
- increase and reduction of share capital
- designing and executing corporate restructurings including transformations and liquidations of companies
- joint venture agreements
- stock option plans
- structuring legal relationship between mother company and subsidiaries/affiliates
Establishing a foreign presence in the Czech Republic also often involves national and international tax planning where we provide comprehensive, one-stop services in cooperation with tax consultants.
Contact Mgr. Jana Kyselová