Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
- civil proceedings (including enforcement and executory operational proceedings)
- representing clients in court and arbitrations
- representing clients in business disputes
- representing clients in employment disputes
- representing clients in unfair competition disputes
- debt collection
- administrative proceedings before public authorities
CEAG provides comprehensive advisory services in the area of outstanding receivables/claims, whether they be large volume standardized receivables (claims of banking institutions, suppliers, and distributors) or individual claims (from transactional agreements, development, etc.).
- judging the outstanding receivables with an eye on the probability of success in the dispute prior to court action
- maintaining a portfolio of outstanding receivables and ensuring their sale or invoicing
- representing clients in all proceedings (civil, criminal and administrative) connected with pursuing the claims and debt collection
- outstanding receivables, standardized and individual
Contact: JUDr. Pavel Kolesár, Ph.D.