Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
- A Czech waste management and landfill operator - advised shareholders selling 100 % of shares to strategic buyer
- A Czech distribution company in the food-processing sector - advised the company in the acquisition of a division of a multi-national food-processing group
- A Czech manufacturing company in the construction sector - advised its shareholders in the sale of their shares
- A British retail company - advised on multiple acquisitions and restructing in the Czech Republic
- A Czech company from the energy sector - advised the company in its preparation and realization of photocell power plant projects
- Automotive Components Europe (ACE Group) - advised the strategic investor (private equity portfolio company) listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange on the acquisition of Feramo International
- A Finnish/Czech IT company - advised on re-structuring and preparation of the company for a sale to a strategic buyer
- Business software development, implementation and support company - performed Due Diligence, drafted documentation and negotiated in a buy side scenario
- A Czech production company - advised on acquisition financing, re-structuring and preparation for acquisition
- Pegas a.s. - advised on the sell side in connection with the sale of the Czech company PEGAS, a.s., the #2 producer of non-woven textiles in Europe, to an international private equity fund