Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
- Complex legal advisory to a Czech investor in 3MW photovoltaic power plant in Moravia
- Complex legal advisory to several financial groups on ongoing photovoltaic projects with a total volume of 9MW;
- Complex legal advisory to an international investor in the wind park project in Bulgaria;
- Participating in CEZ projects in the Czech Republic related to World Bank financed project of desulphurization technology;
- Participation in energy projects related to bankruptcy law in Central and Eastern Europe on behalf of ČEZ and ČEPS;
- Active participation in energy legislation process in the Czech Republic.