Business Service Assistance
CEAG provides business assistance services to companies and investors entering the Czech market. Through its CEAG LEX network of affiliated law firms, CEAG can also provide assistance throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Whether you are looking to set up your business, receive recommendations on the suitable legal form of your business presence and tax situation or you are interested in specific segment overview, CEAG will work with you based on your criteria and objectives.
CEAG Business Assistance Services consistently deliver business solutions that enable our clients to enter the Czech market and to successfully execute their business and investment objectives.
At every stage of the business process, we provide our clients with the necessary information and support required to maximize their ability to make informed decisions. This includes market analysis, list of prospective opportunities, and potential challenges and barriers facing such opportunities, arranging meetings and provision of legal services, as well as executive and business services that include travel, secretarial, and translation services. Our goal is to foster long-term relationships with existing and new clients by providing objective, independent, and value-added advice.
CEAG professionals have well-established relationships with various companies, business associations, financial and strategic buyers in the Czech Republic and cooperate with CEAG affiliates in Central and Eastern Europe within CEAG Legal Exchange.
CEAG provides legal and business advisory services on a wide array of strategic transactions, including M&A - sell-side and buy-side mandates, MBOs, MBIs, joint ventures, strategic alliances, spin-offs, restructurings, etc.
CEAG Business Assistance Services include e.g.:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client's financial objectives
- Provide comprehensive research, news, and market information pertaining to client‘s investment objectives
- Develop and formulate customized strategies
- Identify, screen and initiate discussions with potential business partners and/or acquisition targets
- Structure and negotiate transactions
- Legal transactional services, establishment of companies in the Czech Republic and in the CEE region and general corporate matters
- Secretarial services, including translation and interpretation
- Travel & accommodation arrangements